uPVC Window & Door Systems
ASAP-PVC is the preferred South African Supplier of uPVC (unplasticised polyvinyl chloride) window and door systems.
Our Products are expertly manufactured by the European and global industry leader, Enderpen.
Our window and door systems are available in single and double glazing and are suitable for the following applications:
- Hotel and hospitality industry
- Various industrial applications
Our product range includes:
Tilt and turn windows, sliding windows, casements, french doors, multi-fold doors, in-line sliding doors.
What are the benefits and uses of uPVC
uPVC window and door systems boast many major advantages such as:
- uPVC does not rot or biologically decompose and will not attract termites
- It is resistant to weathering with low maintenance requirements and never needs painting
- Is tough on impact and durable (no corrosion/peeling/etc.)
- Is energy and thermally efficient due to heat insulating properties
- It retains its shape even in extreme climatic temperatures
- Double glazing system assists with noise reduction
- Strongly resistant to chemicals, sunlight and condensation
- Easy to clean and recyclable
- Beautiful and aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- Years of dedicated research, development and testing ensures superior quality, optimised functionality and performance.
- Durable and weather proof
- Adaptable to suit all design or building styles
- Available in various colours and finishes
- Advanced locking systems for increased security and peace of mind
- If the safety and security of your home and family are priority, ASAP-PVC is the first choice when renovating or building your dream home. All our window and door profiles incorporate advanced locking systems and galvanised steel reinforcing to optimise security features.
- Double glazed windows offer noise reduction, thermal insulation as well as added security benefits for peace and comfort in your home.
- Beauty and elegance: uPVC Products are expertly manufactured for stunning visual appeal and boasts increased safety & security features.
Enderpen and ASAP-PVC assure our consumers of the highest quality products. Our staff are qualified and highly trained to offer you the best advice in order that you may make informed decisions regarding your building needs.
Our products have been quality certified by all the relevant quality control boards and adhere to every prescribed industry requirement.
ASAP-PVC window frames are fusion welded at the corners, therefore requiring no glue or screw joints. Water drainage slots are incorporated into all the profiles and they are reinforced with galvanised steel which significantly increases the strength of the complete unit.
Our frames are designed to accommodate multiple chambers which reduces heat transfer and results in improved energy efficiency and reduced heating and cooling costs. Homes and buildings remain cool during summer and heat is prevented from escaping during the cold months of winter.
Double glazing is a manufacturing process of windows where the complete window structure is formed by two panes of glass with a space of several millimetres in thickness separates the two panes. Air becomes trapped between the two panes and an insulating layer (vacuum) is formed. In order to ensure that there is no moisture present between the two panes, a drying agent is added before the unit is finally sealed. Double Glazing is an innovative method incorporated in the manufacturing process of our doors and windows in order to improve the energy efficiency of the homes and building in which they are used. Although double glazing is a more expensive option when compared to standard single pane windows, the cost is quickly recovered through heating and cooling bills.
Double glazing is also effective in controlling and reducing the noise factor and is an environmental aid through the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions from homes.
Advanced Locking Systems and Other Features
uPVC windows and doors are extremely strong and durable. All our door and window frames are fitted with tried and tested multi-point locking systems which are highly burglar resistant for increased security.
- Multi-point Locking Systems on all windows and doors
- Automated electronic and remote controlled closing and opening mechanisms and door blinds.
- Available in various vibrant paint colours